Home Loans available at Wizard Blacklisted Home Loan for all people South African or not, Quick Approvals, Good Terms and Conditions. Apply Now
Wizard Blacklisted Home Loan
Wizard Financial Services assists home buyers in the process of applying for a home loan to all the major banks in South Africa in order to get you the right home loan at the best possible interest rate.
Whether buying or renovating a property, our advice and services are free to the home buyer. We have extensive industry knowledge and experience enabling us to fast track negotiations with the banks. Our passion and determination drives the application process and gets your loan approved.
Wizard is a wholly owned subsidiary of oobalink (Pty) Ltd, which is a member of the ooba group. We pride ourselves on the fact that our business partners, including banks, rate Wizard among the best quality service providers in the mortgage origination industry. With our primary focus on mortgage origination and offering additional financial products and services, our model is driven by a network of owner-operated franchises and expanded through a network of franchise-linked sales offices.
Wizard Blacklisted Home Loan offers you
- Free home loan application services
- Quick and easy home loan applications
- Useful tips and advice
- Information on the documentation required by the banks
- Guidance through the home buying process, keeping you up to date on the progress of your application
The Wizard Blacklisted Home Loan BOND process
When purchasing your property there are many parties involved, namely, the seller, the estate agent, the transferring attorney (appointed by seller to transfer the property to your name), the bond attorney (appointed by the bank granting the bond) and the cancellation attorney (appointed by the bank cancelling the bond of the seller). The same attorney could be dealing with more than one or all of the above transactions. You have identified your property and are ready to start! This could have been with the help of an estate agent or a private sale.
Step 1: Purchasing a property
You will sign an offer to purchase at the price that you are prepared to pay. If accepted by the seller, you then need to apply for a bond with a bank to arrange your finance. Wizard will take care of the hassle and apply for the bond on your behalf.
Step 2: Bond Approval
After the loan has been approved, it takes approximately 3 days for the bank to instruct the attorney to proceed with the registration of the bond.
Step 3: Property Transfer
The seller advises the Transferring Attorney to transfer the property. The title deed and cancellation figures are requested from the bank which currently has a bond over the property. A statement of rates and taxes is requested from the local authority.
Step 4: Bond Attorney contacts Transferring Attorney
The Bond Attorney advises the Transferring Attorney of the amount available for guarantees and requests the draft deed of transfer and guarantee requirements.
Step 5: Cancellation Attorney
The Cancellation Attorney is requested to cancel the seller’s bond upon receipt of a guarantee for the amount owing.
Step 6: Transferring Attorney
The Transferring Attorney receives the title deed and cancellation figures and sends a copy of the deed of transfer and the guarantee requirements to the Bond Attorney. The Transferring Attorney requests the buyer and seller to sign the transfer documents. The buyer pays the transfer costs and the Transferring Attorney then pays the rates and taxes and the transfer duty.
Step 7: Bond Attorney
The Bond Attorney prepares the bond documentation together with the relevant account. The buyer signs the documents and pays the costs. The Bond Attorney prepares and issues the necessary guarantees, forwards them to the Transferring Attorney and prepares the bond documents for lodgement in the Deeds Office.
Step 8: Transferring Attorney
Once the Transferring Attorney has received the guarantees, they are forwarded to the Cancellation Attorney.
Step 9: Cancellation Attorney
The Cancellation Attorney obtains consent to cancellation from the bank which holds the seller’s bond.
Step 10: Documents prepared for the Deeds Office
On completion of compilation of the documents by the attorneys, the documents are lodged simultaneously for registration. After +/- 10 working days from being lodged, the transaction is usually registered.
Step 11: Deeds Office
After receipt of the documents, the Deeds Office checks the documents before they are ready for registration.
Step 12: Bank pays out the loan
On the day of registration, the bank pays out the loan in accordance with the guarantees issued. Allow at least 3 months for the registration and transfer of the bond.
Pitfalls that delay the registration of your bond.
- Failure by the seller and/or buyer to provide personal information
- Failure by the seller to provide details of the bank holding the existing bond
- The existing bondholder delaying/not providing cancellation figures and Title Deeds to the Transferring Attorney
- Delay in receiving rates figures (local authority) and/or clearance certificate(Transferring Attorney)
- Failure by the buyer to pay a deposit (if required)
- Delay in the provision of guarantees
- Failure by the buyer to pay bond and transfer costs on time
- Delay by the seller in signing the transfer documents
- Delay by the buyer in obtaining government capital subsidy approval/employee subsidy documents for new bondholders and failure to comply with other requirements of the bank
- Delay by the buyer in signing transfer and/or bond documents when the Bond Attorney, Transferring Attorney and Cancellation Attorney are three separate firms
Whether you are looking for a bad credit or non blacklisted home loan, the application process is easy and very simple.
Documentation Required when applying:
- Green bar coded South African ID. (If you are South African).
- Latest 3 months bank statements.
- Latest salary advice (Payslip).
- List of all monthly expenses.
- Proof of residence.
- Also make sure you have a valid banking account in which your salary gets paid.
- Applicants should be over 21 years of age.
- Be permanently employed.
These sub prime lenders specializes in home loans for people with bad credit, so in addition they charge higher interest points than a traditional lender. Compare your given rates as online mortgage rates can differ with as much as 5%. On the long run, this adds up to thousands. So before deciding on which lender you are going with, first make sure to compare, examine and analyze them. A good way to do this is to find an online mortgage loan website. This is a convenient way of comparing rates and quotes. Again, take a look around this page !
If you really do want to get into a new home, don’t allow bad credit to stop you. All it takes is some persistence since there are loads of sub prime lenders out there that can help you. All you need to do now, is follow through! Apply for your bad credit home loan today.
Contact Wizard Blacklisted Home Loan
Wizard Home Loans providing assistance to Blacklisted People wanting loans to buy houses!
Are you an SMME owner and in desperate need of help in form of CASH? Absa SMME Fund provides credit to SMMEs, business start ups and existing businesses!
Are you an SMME that’s been awarded a government contract or tender?
You could be eligible for Absa’s SMME Fund if you have the needed entrepreneurial skills and can repay the loan.
Absa SMME Fund
The Absa SMME Fund could be the right choice if:
- you are a previously disadvantaged individual and your business is 100% black owned
- your business is a Small, Medium or Micro-sized Enterprise (SMME) as defined by the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) – includes new start-ups and existing businesses; subject to credit approval
- your SMME does not meet the criteria for normal lending and therefore you do not have access to normal banking channels
- you are a South African citizen permanently residing in South Africa
- as the loan applicant, you are fully involved in the day-to-day operation of the business
- you have the skills and/or expertise relevant to your business and/or the industry or sector
- you have a well-researched business plan or business profile
- your business can show profitability through historical financials or a realistic cash flow forecast
- the business’ main transactional account is held with Absa, no split banking is allowed
- you need a loan of between R5 000 and R3 million with a maximum loan term of five years
- your preferred loan term is no more than 3 years
- the economic benefit realised through the finance application resides in the province where your SMME resides
Excluded from the Absa Development Credit Fund:
- non-South African citizens
- money raising ventures
- all trusts, public companies, section 21 companies and co-ops
- mining and oil exploration
- residential and commercial property finance
- no split banking is allowed
- SMEs may not have other business interests.
- Fully completed application for contract funding (ABSA 3449)
- Minimum 12-month cash-flow projections (ABSA 2376)
- Copy of Contract/Order Document (Approved)
- Quotations on all equipments and items to be purchased
- 6 Months bank statements (personal and business)
- Historical financial information
- Income and expenditure of all members/directors/owners of the business (ABSA 3684)
- Statement of assets and liabilities of all members/directors/owners of the business (ABSA 1752)
- Detailed CV with employment record of all members/directors/owners of the business
- Business profile
- Detailed Business Plan
- Business registration document (if applicable)
- Copy of lease agreement (if applicable)
- FICA verification documentation (personal and business)
- Copy of original bid specification documents
- Copy of identity documents of applicant(s)
Contact us on 0860 040 302 OR
Visit your nearest Absa branch, Complete the application form and bring it to along with the supporting documentation.
Absa SMME Fund the right choice for all SMMEs
If you are Blacklisted and need serious cash as much as R100,000. Consider applying for Global Finance Blacklisted Loans. Quick and Easy! Apply Now!
Global Finance Blacklisted Loans
If you are drowning in a sea of debt and if you need money urgently then you have come to the right place. All your problems can be solved with a personal loan of up to R100,000.
Qualifying for a bad credit loan is very easy and remember you can qualify for a personal loan even if you do have a bad credit history.
Whether you want to consolidate your debt, start your own business, pay for studies, weddings, holidays, renovate your house, buy furniture etc,
we can help you.
To qualify for Global Finance Blacklisted Loans you must be:
- older than 20 with a regular income of R1500 pm
- permanently employed and have proof of income (2 months or longer)
- Have a valid South African ID and bank account
- Can’t be under Debt Counselling or Administration
Just complete our application form and e-mail to us along with your:
- latest month’s salary advise
- 3 months bank statements
- copy of ID
Benefits of Global Finance Blacklisted Loans:
- Lowest rates
- You can qualify for any amount up to R100,000
- Repayments up to 60 months
- No security needed – no personal belongings needed to qualify
- No annual fees to be paid
- You can apply online or phone us 6 days a week
- Funds can be deposited directly into your personal bank account
- Use the money as you want to
There is no risk on your part. You can apply for a NO OBLIGATION QUOTE online or contact us on:
022 715 3339 / 074 187 7812
Global Finance Blacklisted Loans – We specialize in personal loans for blacklisted people!
Blacklisted Car Finance is your solution to own a new car even if you are blacklisted or you cant afford and you need financial assistance! Rent to buy your car NOW!
WHY RENT TO BUY uisng Blacklisted Car Finance?
While many people choose our rent-to-buy option because they are blacklisted, there are many more reasons to make use of Blacklisted Car Finance, even if you do have a good credit score.
BENEFITS OF USING BLACKLISTED CAR FINANCE
- Option to keep vehicle at the end of the 54 month rental period.
- You’re free to terminate the contract early, if you wish.
- We don’t use any middle-men or agents. You rent-to-buy directly from us. So there are no finders fees added to your deposit.
- Selection of late-model pre-owned quality tested vehicles is almost endless, and we own all of them.
- A cost-effective solution compared to other rent-to-buy offerings.
- Payments are fixed over the entire rental period.
- There is no mileage limit.
HOW IT WORKS
- Do you have a poor credit rating?
- Are you blacklisted?
- Can’t get finance?
- No Problem!
- With Blacklisted Car Finance, we can offer you a quality tested pre-owned vehicle, regardless of your credit score.You just need to meet our minimum requirements to get your very own car, with no credit financing.
- A deposit of R15 000, minimum. This can be higher, depending on the vehicle you choose.
- R 12 000 gross monthly income or higher (income before deductions)
- A valid South African driver’s license (unendorsed)
RENT-TO-BUY AND AVOID FINANCING
The one-of-kind rent-to-buy programme lets you drive around in a quality tested used vehicles, easily. Apply today!
And at the end of the set rental period, you have the option of either returning the vehicle or keeping it. Otherwise, we give you the option to upgrade to a better car model. Alternatively, exercise the upgrade option (provided you have handled the account well) and move on to a better vehicle.
With us, getting your very own car couldn’t be simpler because you don’t have to get bank assisted finance approval.
Office: 010 040 3218
Fax: 086 719 7675
Cnr Wiek Road & North Rand Road
Blacklisted Car Finance, the easiest way to won a car if you are blacklisted or you cant afford!
If you are Blacklisted and really need a debt consolidation loan or simply a loan to put you back on your feet, Consider Debtlab Loans, Apply NOW!
They have the ability and knowledge to negotiate with many renowned lenders on your behalf to find the best deal for you, and secure quick and hassle free loan approvals.
Based on your details, they will submit your application to our partner that best suites your needs. They take ownership of all the paperwork, making it more convenient for you. Best of all, there is no additional charge to you for making use of their service.
Debtlab Loans for Easy Debt Consolidation
Them and partners have been assisting individuals and businesses for years and you can be assured that you are dealing with companies who understand your financial circumstances. They will do their utmost to assist.
Their skilled team of call center agents process all applications within 24 hours and treat your information as highly confidential. Should you have any queries, you can contact them and they will assist.
Please note: All our partners adhere to the National Credit Act and NCR regulations. They do not offer financial advice. We are a FREE online referral service and forward your queries and applications to our certified and qualified lending partners. Once they submit your application you will deal directly with the lending partner.
You can advice them which of the following loan you want. Various loans we are offering:
1. Cash loans,
2. Pay day loans,
3. Online loans,
4. Instant loans,
5. Personal loans,
6. Bad Credit loans.
For pay day loans, you can easily apply to up to R1,000 for the first time and the amount increase to up to R15,000. These are payable same day. For personal cash loans you can apply for up to R200,000.
While we assist with blacklisted loans and money without credit checks, you still need to overcome the following restrictions.
1. Need to be over 18 years,
2. You may not be under administration,
3. May not be a pensioner or over 65 years,
4. People under debt review may not apply,
5. Must have SA identity document.
6. Need to be employed, If you met the qualification above, apply for a our loans with no credit checks online and get your bucks instant.
Contacts Debtlab on the following:
Working Hours: 8am – 5pm (Mon – Fri) and 9am – 2pm (Sat)
Phone: 021 300 1077
Fax: 086 696 0686 or 086 594 1005
19 Loop Street
Cape Town Central
Debtlab Loans are the best loans for the blacklisted, putting them on their feet!