ABSA Business Revolving Loan is a quick CASH Injection of more than R20,000 into your business. Quick and Easy, Apply NOW!
ABSA Business Revolving Loan
Have you had to urgently purchase stock to meet an unexpected surge in sales? Perhaps you need to buy an expensive piece of equipment to meet a crucial order? There are regularly occasions when you need to access additional funds and an ABSA Business Revolving Loan from ABSA will allow you to do so without the hassle of having to reapply each time.
An ABSA Business Revolving Loan is an ongoing or ‘open’ loan facility for an agreed amount. Provided a minimum of 25% of the approved loan has been repaid, you can re-borrow back to the approved limit without affecting your repayments. This means you can access the available funds whenever you need them, without having to re-apply.
A short to medium-term financing option, an ABSA Business Revolving Loan is the ideal way of obtaining working capital and bridging finance items such as stock-in-trade and incidental equipment.
An ABSA Business Revolving Loan could be the right choice if you:
- Would like ongoing access to a loan of between R25 000 or more
- Do not want to have to reapply each time you withdraw funds
- Would like the certainty of fixed monthly repayments
- Are between long-term loans or purchasing property and need money to ‘bridge’ the gap
- Would like a guaranteed amount on hand for use as long as the loan term lasts.
- Would like to be able to make lump-sum deposits and withdrawals
What you Get!
- Ongoing access to a minimum loan of R25 000 with no upper limit
- Interest calculated on the prime interest rate
- Fixed monthly instalments calculated as 1/40th of the approved loan amount (please note that this does not translate into 40 equal payments)
- Competitive interest rates based on the risk profile of your business
- The ability to draw up to the amount of the loan at any time, provided a minimum of 25% of the approved loan has been repaid
Call us on 0860 040 302
ABSA Business Revolving Loan – Available for your business in times of serious need!
Are you an SMME owner and in desperate need of help in form of CASH? Absa SMME Fund provides credit to SMMEs, business start ups and existing businesses!
Are you an SMME that’s been awarded a government contract or tender?
You could be eligible for Absa’s SMME Fund if you have the needed entrepreneurial skills and can repay the loan.
Absa SMME Fund
The Absa SMME Fund could be the right choice if:
- you are a previously disadvantaged individual and your business is 100% black owned
- your business is a Small, Medium or Micro-sized Enterprise (SMME) as defined by the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) – includes new start-ups and existing businesses; subject to credit approval
- your SMME does not meet the criteria for normal lending and therefore you do not have access to normal banking channels
- you are a South African citizen permanently residing in South Africa
- as the loan applicant, you are fully involved in the day-to-day operation of the business
- you have the skills and/or expertise relevant to your business and/or the industry or sector
- you have a well-researched business plan or business profile
- your business can show profitability through historical financials or a realistic cash flow forecast
- the business’ main transactional account is held with Absa, no split banking is allowed
- you need a loan of between R5 000 and R3 million with a maximum loan term of five years
- your preferred loan term is no more than 3 years
- the economic benefit realised through the finance application resides in the province where your SMME resides
Excluded from the Absa Development Credit Fund:
- non-South African citizens
- money raising ventures
- all trusts, public companies, section 21 companies and co-ops
- mining and oil exploration
- residential and commercial property finance
- no split banking is allowed
- SMEs may not have other business interests.
- Fully completed application for contract funding (ABSA 3449)
- Minimum 12-month cash-flow projections (ABSA 2376)
- Copy of Contract/Order Document (Approved)
- Quotations on all equipments and items to be purchased
- 6 Months bank statements (personal and business)
- Historical financial information
- Income and expenditure of all members/directors/owners of the business (ABSA 3684)
- Statement of assets and liabilities of all members/directors/owners of the business (ABSA 1752)
- Detailed CV with employment record of all members/directors/owners of the business
- Business profile
- Detailed Business Plan
- Business registration document (if applicable)
- Copy of lease agreement (if applicable)
- FICA verification documentation (personal and business)
- Copy of original bid specification documents
- Copy of identity documents of applicant(s)
Contact us on 0860 040 302 OR
Visit your nearest Absa branch, Complete the application form and bring it to along with the supporting documentation.
Absa SMME Fund the right choice for all SMMEs
Is your business in need of a Financial Boost, Emikaspan Business Loans provide up to R10 Million to businesses within SA and abroad.
Emikaspan Business Loans
We offer business Loans to both Local & International clients with South African businesses from R500 000 to R10 Million.
We also offer home Loans up to R10 Million to Business people who have failed to obtain one elsewhere!
We are here to help turn your BUSINESS DREAMS to REALITY!
Let us help you take YOUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL !
Give your business the BOOST & RENEWED LIFE it so desperately needs!
Come get the EDGE TO OVERCOME YOUR COMPETITORS NOW!
Contact us Now!
We would love to hear from you! Send us an email with your contact telephone number and we’ll try to get back to you as soon as possible.
Address: 26 Annapurna, Khyber Rock Golf Estate, Johannesburg, 2196
Telephone: 011 083 9599
SMEs looking for a Financial BOOST consider applying for the Khula Guaranteed Loan from Standard Bank, Up to R3 Million provided without collateral. Apply Today!
Many small businesses do not have assets to put up as collateral for a bank loan. To assist these businesses, the government’s small business finance agency, Khula, offers them a credit guarantee scheme.
The scheme is an indemnity to us should the business fail to pay the loan. 50% to 90% of the bank loan can be indemnified under the Khula scheme. The maximum amount that can be approved under the scheme is R3 million.
To qualify for a Khula-supported loan you will need to contribute to your business and this may be as much as 10% of the amount you want to borrow. This contribution can be either cash or equipment that will be used in your intended business.
Khula Guaranteed Loan
Business Term loans are a relatively simple way of securing funds for any period up to eight years that is repayable in equal monthly installments.
- Your Business term loan may be used for the following:
- Purchase of fixed assets, for example, property equipment.
- Refurbishments and alterations.
- Acquiring a new business.
- The loan period is not fixed but is determined by your monthly repayments, which include interest and capital.
- The minimum loan amount is R50 000 and there is no maximum, depending on what you can afford.
- Additional funds deposited over and above your monthly agreed repayments will be available for withdrawal subject to a minimum of R10 000 and multiples of R1 000.
- The account can be linked to electronic channels.
If you need finance now, you can apply by visiting your nearest branch and speaking to a Business Banker. The following information is required:
Information and documents
- Details such as the nature of business, product offering, market environment and management skills
- Personal statement of assets and liabilities for all partners, members and directors
- Cash flow forecast
- Projected income and expenditure
- Amount and source of the business owner’s contribution or stake in the business
- How will the business use the finance? For example, capital expenditure or working capital
- Sales and purchases budgets
Documents required if buying an existing business
- Copy of deed of sale or draft deed
- Draft or signed lease agreement for premises
- To Be provided for by Government Khula Finance Company
- Credit bureau checks of business and partners
Additional requirements if you have an existing business that has been banking at another institution
- Financial statements of the business
- Three months’ bank statements
- Facilities letter from existing bank
- Details of collateral held by existing bankers
Telephone: 0860 109 075 / +27 11 299 4633
Khula Guaranteed Loan from Standard Bank , Moving Forward with Business!
SME’s convert your business’ future credit and debit card sales into CASH to use as Working Capital TODAY at Merchant Capital Credit. Better than a Loan isn’t it?
We know that cash flow is critical to business growth and can mean the difference between success and failure. We also know that SME owners, especially in the early stages of business, often don’t meet the requirements to qualify for a traditional bank loan.
The Merchant Capital product gives businesses like yours a cash lump sum up front, in exchange for an agreed percentage of your future credit and debit card sales.
Merchant Capital Credit for Business
The Merchant Capital product is not a loan. It is a purchase and sale arrangement that converts your credit and debit card sales into immediately available cash for you to use as working capital. We pay you a cash lump sum today, and we then collect a small, fixed percentage of your future card sales until the amount is paid off. This small percentage is paid over each day as your business batches out your credit card processing. Your business effectively funds its own growth.
Merchant Capital is a new and innovative solution for South African small and medium businesses struggling to access working capital for growth. We use a unique model based on future credit and debit card sales to provide a working capital cash injection for growing businesses.
Merchant Capital was created by entrepreneurs who understand what running a business is all about. They know that small businesses can’t rely on easy access to traditional lenders and that they are looking for a dependable cash flow alternative. We are partnered with Merchant Cash and Capital, one of the United States’ leading providers of the Merchant Cash Advance product since 2005. Merchant Cash and Capital has helped more than 13,500 small businesses.
Submit application form and supporting documentation,
We will contact you within 24 hours with pre-approval
Once we have received your signed contract we will deposit the cash immediately
If you don’t need the money today, you can be pre-qualified with no obligation and no costs
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Your business agrees to sell a fixed rand amount of its future credit card transactions at a discount to Merchant Capital.
You will receive a cash lump sum from Merchant Capital. Now you can renovate, purchase stock or simply deal with cash flow requirements.
There are no fixed monthly payments, You deliver an agreed percentage of future card payments made by your customers, to us.
- Quick and easy process
- No personal surety
- Flexible terms
- No hidden costs
- High approval rate
- Director’s Full Name and Contact Details
- Name of Business/ Company
- Type of Business
- Months in Operation
- Average Monthly Credit/ Debit Card Sales
CALL US ON 011 217 2880
Physical Address: Merchant Capital, 7th Floor, Sinosteel Plaza, 159 Rivonia Road, Sandton, Johannesburg, 2191
Merchant Capital Credit – Far Better Than a LOAN!