Available are Wonga Personal Loans South Africa from R100 to R3000, Flexible Repayments, Quick Response, No Branch Visits, APPLY NOW!
Wonga Personal Loans South Africa is simple because the unique service is online from start to finish. You can get a loan for up to a month and you are always free to pay back early with no hidden fees.
The costs will be shown to you upfront before the Wonga Personal Loans South Africa process. There are no catches or extra costs to worry about.
The services incur an annual interest rate of 36%, but bear in mind that Wonga Personal Loans South Africa is only for between one day and a month.
Only looking at the annual interest rate when considering a Wonga cash advance is a bit like trying to plan a weekend away at a fancy hotel, using the theoretical cost if you were to stay all year!
Wonga Personal Loans South Africa shows you an example of the cost of an average loan to show you a clear breakdown of interest and fees.
Included in this is R68,40 per month service fee that helps cover the cost of our super-fast cash deposit system – the quickest cash transfers on the web.
How it Works
Wonga Personal Loans South Africa usually provides an answer almost instantly and, if approved, the cash is sent to your bank before you know it! That makes us the fastest and most flexible lender in the land
On your chosen date we collect a single payment from your bank account, so you just need to ensure the required funds are available.
You can initially request any amount up to R3000 and, should you choose to use Wonga Personal Loans South Africa more than once and.
Your Wonga trust rating may be gradually increased, giving you more borrowing flexibility if you ever need it.
Once you have an account, you’ll find Wonga Personal Loans South Africa is even faster next time you want a personal loan.
Here’s What You Will Need To Apply:
- Your ID number
- Your bank account details
- Your three (3) most recent pay slips or bank statements showing your income.
- A mobile phone, switched on with a SIM in place. You will receive an SMS to verify your mobile number.
Applying For Wonga Personal Loans South Africa
Applying for Wonga Personal Loans South Africa is really quick & then your personal info is used to check your Identity and carry out a credit score
To kick-off, use the sliders on the home page to decide exactly how much cash you want to borrow and how many days you need it for.
The full cost will then be shown to you, once you’re happy, click apply.
You will then need to provide some personal details and banking information for the super-speedy credit check before completing your application.
Completing our application is simple and convenient.
Contact Wonga Personal Loans South Africa
Wonga Personal Loans South Africa, Flexible, short-term loans that give you lots of control.
Get A Loan Up To R150 000. FNB Online Personal Loan Calculator. Quick Response In 10 minutes. Funds Available Immediately. Apply NOW!
Help consolidate your debt, pay for education, or assist with home improvements. FNB Online Personal Loan Calculator wants to assist you throughout the loan process and offer you the option to choose your loan term. Depending on your loan amount you can get up to 60 months to repay. Get an interest rate tailored for you.
Save On Monthly Repayments
As an existing customer you could save up to 30% on your monthly repayments when you switch your loans to FNB. Reduce the hassle of paying multiple credit providers and simplify your monthly repayments with FNB Online Personal Loan Calculator.
Get An Instant Response With FNB Online Personal Loan Calculator
As an existing or new FNB customer, you can now get an instant response with in 10 minutes online application process and save with a personalized interest rate.
What’s Hot With FNB Online Personal Loan Calculator
- Personalized interest rate – Get an interest rate tailored for you.
- Fixed monthly repayments – fixed interest rates and repayments include all fees and charges, giving you the peace of mind that your loan repayment will not change until the loan has been repaid.
- No penalty fees on early settlement – FNB will not charge you any penalties if you settle your loan account early.
- Quick loan payout – Get a loan from R1 000 – R150 000 within minutes.
- Take a break in January – Keep your loan account up to date you will automatically get a payment break every January.
Qualifying Criteria For FNB Online Personal Loan Calculator
- 18 – 64 years old.
- Minimum R750 available after deduction of monthly expenses.
- South African ID or smart card.
- Your most recent pay slip.
- 3 months bank statements for non – FNB customers.
Ways To Apply
Apply for a FNB Online Personal Loan Calculator from the comfort of your own home online.
FNB Online Personal Loan Calculator, Money when you need it. Apply now!
Standard Bank Personal Loans Calculator, Hassle-Free Application Up To R300 000, Available Immediately. APPLY NOW!
If you need money to cover an unexpected expense, to consolidate debt or to assist with a planned occasion then a personal loan has its benefits.
Unlike a credit card, applying for personal finance comes with competitive interest rates.
If you’re approved, your money will be instantly transferred into your account.Use a slider to choose the amount you want to loan from R3000 to R300 000.
Why Choose Standard Bank Personal Loans Calculator
- Highly competitive interest rates.
- Fixed, minimum monthly repayments.
- Quick, hassle-free applications.
- No early termination fees if you pay the loan off earlier.
- Credit life insurance that will pay off your loan in the event of natural or accidental death, permanent or temporary disability or retrenchment.
- Variety of loan options to meet your personal needs.
- Your money will be transferred directly into your transnational account.
- UCount Rewards members can increase their rewards tier by getting a personal loan.
- Standard Bank Personal Loans Calculator includes a revolving credit plan (RCP), which means you can extend your loan without reapplying.
How To Qualify For Standard Bank Personal Loans Calculator
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- You are a South African citizen or permanent resident.
- As a non-South African citizen, you have a valid passport or study permit.
Documents You Need To provide For Standard Bank Personal Loans Calculator
- Your ID book.
- Your last payslip, or proof of income.
- Proof of home address (up to 3 months old).
- New customer? Include 3 months’ bank statements.
Standard Bank Personal Loans Calculator Process
Use a calculator on the website to see how much your personal loan repayments will be.
Complete an easy online application form and submit.
Benefits That Come With Standard Bank Personal Loans Calculator
When you apply for Standard Bank Personal Loans Calculator of up to a maximum of R300 000 you get a Personal Loans Standard Bank Protection Plan.
After you repay 15% of the loan you can extend it, without applying again
Your repayment amount does not change – only the repayment term
To increase your limit, call 010 249 0279 or visit your branch
Includes insurance cover that will pay off your loan in the event of your death, permanent disability or critical illness.
General Customer Enquiries
Tel: South Africa 0860 123 000
International Call: +27 11 299 4701
Telephone Banking 0860 123 108
Standard Bank Personal Loans Calculator Moving forward
Available are ANY AMOUNT Bad Credit Personal Loans Guaranteed Approval Direct Lenders, Quick Response, Instant Payout , Hassle-Free. APPLY NOW!
Apply for a personal or consolidation loan with EZI Finance Bad Credit Personal Loans Guaranteed Approval Direct Lenders and find the best deal suiting your needs even if you have a low credit score or listed for bad credit.
With EZI Finance Bad Credit Personal Loans Guaranteed Approval Direct Lenders you can find reliable solutions to fix any urgent money, cash and credit problems.
Who Can Apply For Bad Credit Personal Loans Guaranteed Approval Direct Lenders
Any citizen of South Africa, low credit score or with bad credit; in need of a consolidation loan or personal loan, can count on EZI Finance Bad Credit Personal Loans Guaranteed Approval Direct Lenders.
EZI FINANCE find loans for low credit scores and bad credit customers as long as you meet the lending criteria. Loans for low credit scores does not include those under debt review, debt counselling, sequestration, liquidation or administration, but does include those under debt mediation.
With EZI Finance Bad Credit Personal Loans Guaranteed Approval Direct Lenders, you do not have to do the running around to finding the best loan for your needs. EZI Finance Personal Loans deals with all major Banks as well as Cash loan and Micro loan institutions.
Available Bad Credit Personal Loans Guaranteed Approval Direct Lenders
- Consolidation Loans (reduce your monthly payment by paying only 1 loan, with possible cash pay-out to you on top)
- Personal Loans (Easier to obtain than a consolidation loan)
- Short Term Loans (6 months, and easier to qualify for)
- Long Term Loans (up to 5 years, lower repay amount and lower interest)
- Small loans (up to R15,000, and easier to qualify for )
- Large Loans (up to R1,000,000, with lower interest)
Minimum Requirements For Bad Credit Personal Loans Guaranteed Approval Direct Lenders
- You need to be a South African citizens with a green bar coded ID.
- You need to be younger than 63 years of age.
- You need to earn more than R3 000 per month (lenders vary)
- You need to be working at your current employer for not less than 6 months (1 month, if the employment is continuous from previous employer).
- Your salary must be paid into your own account, or a joint account in your name.
- You need to be banking with ABSA, FNB, NEDBANK, STANDARD BANK or CAPITEC.
- You cannot apply if you are: TEMP WORKER, DOMESTIC WORKER, SELF EMPLOYED, or if you ONLY EARN COMMISSION.
You cannot apply if you have the following bank accounts: Mzansi, Money Builder, Student.
You cannot apply if you cannot afford to take on more debt. You MUST have funds available after your expenses to repay the required loan and fees.
You cannot apply if you are under or have applied for: Administration, Sequestration, Liquidation or Deb Counselling (Debt Review).
How To Apply For Bad Credit Personal Loans Guaranteed Approval Direct Lenders
Complete an online application form, fill in your personal details , employment details and banking information.
Loans for low credit scores are very difficult to obtain, therefore applying with the correct money lender first-up is very important; as every time you apply, your credit score is affected.
Do not risk obtaining a loan yourself; leave it with EZI Finance Bad Credit Personal Loans Guaranteed Approval Direct Lenders, as your first application is the most important.
Every application for credit after the 1st application lowers your credit score, making it more difficult to receive a loan.
EZI Finance BBad Credit Personal Loans Guaranteed Approval Direct Lenders agents will minimize the repeat credit application effect.
Contact EZI Finance ForBad Credit Personal Loans Guaranteed Approval Direct Lenders
(use for loan applications)
(only use this email as back-up)
Fax: 086 407 6849
(for loan applications)
Phone: 0861 29 33 73
(best is to email us, then it is on record)
With EZI Finance Bad Credit Personal Loans Guaranteed Approval Direct Lenders, you can find reliable solutions to fix any urgent money and loan requirement.
Apply for an FNB Online Home Loan today if you really need to own your own house. Only 13 steps available to the final move from where you are into your new home. TRY
With FNB Online Home Loan you get
- General knowledge on your property
- A dedicated Home Loans team
- Property reports on your area
- Detailed characteristics of your area
Getting Started with buying a home – Check List
Get your paperwork together. To ensure a hassle-free application, please have the following documentation ready when applying for a home loan from FNB.
Regarding a bond for first time buyers and existing home loans, the following is required:
Required documentation for all applicants:
- Valid South African ID or passport and a copy thereof
- A copy of your spouse’s ID or passport, if married
- Proof of current residential address (i.e. municipal account, Telkom account or valid TV license)
- Employer’s physical address and telephone number
- Marriage certificate
- Pay slip
- Offer to Purchase
- Required documentation for existing Home Loans
If you have an existing home loan, we will also require the following information:
Six months statements on the existing home loan if you have a home loan with another financial institution
Existing home loan account number for existing customers
The registration number of the Company, Trust, Close Corporation, if applicable
Getting Started with FNB Online Home Loan
FNB can help you in the process of buying a home with our step by step guide and friendly service.
Step One: Buying A Home
So, you’re in the market for a new home. It’s an exciting step and there is nothing like a brand new space to call your own. Before your search begins, FNB Online Home Loans would like to ensure that your journey to home ownership is a smooth one. Here are some guidelines to help you every step of the way.
Know what you want
- Do some house hunting homework first!
- Know what size suits your needs and give good consideration to your choice of area. Think about accessibility to work, public transport, schooling and other amenities. Remember location really matters!
Step Two: Do your sums
Know exactly how much you can afford. It’s not just the instalment you’ll be paying – you need to include insurance (homeowners, household and life) and municipal costs in your budget. Use our Monthly Repayment Calculator to see how much you’ll need on a monthly basis, to cover the bond. After that you need to add the additional costs to this figure.
Step Three: Banking on a budget
A home loan for first time buyers can be difficult to understand, so contact an FNB Online Home Loans consultant on 087 730 11 44 or visit your nearest branch You could go online to do an affordability assessment to find out exactly how much credit you can access for your new home.
Step Four: Putting down a deposit
You may need to put some of your own money on the table before you can buy a house. Depending on your financial situation, some of our home loan products allow you to qualify for larger home loans without paying a deposit.
Step Five: The Right Package
FNB has a wide range of financial products tailored to meet your individual requirements. It’s important to choose a Home Loan package that works for you.
Step Six: Plan for additional costs
Be aware of other once-off costs that you will have to pay, over and above the deposit. These include initiation and administration fees, legal costs, bond registration fees and VAT/Transfer Duty.
Step Seven: Begin the search
There are a number of factors to consider when determining the initial amount to offer on a home:
Sale price of similar houses in the neighbourhood for the past year or so will give you a good estimate of current market value. The estate agent will assist you with this information.
View our Property Barometer for advice.
Mood of the market and the neighbourhood. In a seller’s market, the houses sell fast and sellers get close to the asking price. In a slow market situation, or where the house has been in the market for a while, or when the seller needs to sell quickly, the responsibility to negotiate for a good price after the initial offer has been made lies in the buyers hands.
The general condition of the house is also an important pricing factor. Information concerning things that need to be done in or around the building must be taken into consideration when making a price offer.
Step Eight: Know what you are buying
View as many properties as possible. Make comparisons. Make a short list. Sleep over the short list. Do not guess or assume anything. Ask the seller or estate agent as many questions as you can until you are totally satisfied. Viewing the selected property several times will assist in final decision making. It is your responsibility to ensure that a prospective home will not require excessive future maintenance. You are allowed to question the reason for selling and the number of other sales taking place in the area.
Step Nine: I like it! I want it!
The decision has been made! It’s now time to think about signing an offer to purchase with the seller and to complete your home loans application. Ask for assistance on 087 730 11 44, or apply online or contact your nearest FNB branch.
Make sure you have the following documents on hand:
- Proof of income
- A South African bar-coded or Smart Card identification document
- Copy of offer to purchase
- Proof of current residential address (municipal account, Telkom account or valid TV licence).
- Salary earners: most recent salary slip or banking statement for the last 3 month’s, a letter from your employer which will be followed by a telephone confirmation to your employer.
FNB Customers do not require a statement
Once the bank has received all the relevant documentation, the approval process begins. The bank will need to do a valuation of the property being purchased to ensure that it is of value and that the bank is willing to finance it. The home loan approval process can only be efficient if all the correct documents are provided. The estate agent will assist you in completing an Offer to Purchase. This makes the offer formal. It includes an offer price, closing date and financing information.
Step Ten: Tracking your Home Loan
Once approved, the bank instructs the bond attorney to begin registering the bond.
The seller will advise the Transferring Attorney to transfer the property. Title deeds and cancellation figures are requested from the bank currently holding the bond. A rate clearance is requested from the local authorities/municipality.
The Bond Attorney contacts the transferring attorney and advises the amount available for guarantees. They then request the draft transfer deed and guarantee requirements.
The cancellation attorney is requested to cancel the seller’s bond on receipt of a guarantee for the outstanding amount.
Once the transfer attorney has received the title deed and cancellation figures, the buyer and the seller sign the transfer documents. The buyer pays the transfers costs to the Transferring Attorney.
The Bond Attorney prepares the bond documents and the buyer signs these documents and pays the cost.
The Bond Attorney lodges the documents at the deeds office.
The deeds office receives the documentation and checks it before being registered.
This process can take about three months from the date of approval.
Step Eleven: Signing on the dotted line
Before a Home Loan is granted, your financial position and credit record will be checked. The bank will pay out the loan on the day of registration.
Once the legal documents are signed, the transfer fees paid and the seller of the property paid, the deed is done. You can congratulate yourself because you are now a proud owner of your new home!
Step Twelve: Living up to your responsibilities
Make your bond payments on time. It is vital that you do not miss a single monthly repayment, as the interest owing on the loan will increase and you’ll end up paying more than necessary. Debit orders are a good way of preventing late payments. If you have trouble making payments, inform the bank as soon as possible.
Step Thirteen: Save thousand on your Home Loan
By boosting your monthly installments, you can make huge savings on interest and pay off your Home Loan in double-quick time.
Step Fourteen: The big move!
Moving into your new home is an exciting experience, but it can also be overwhelming. Here are some tips to help you settle in faster.
- Change address with all relevant parties and specific authorities. You can get a ‘Change of Address’ form from the Post Office to make the necessary changes.
- Remember to sort out your utilities (water and lights) connections.
- Locate your nearest emergency services: closest hospital, local police station, etc and record their numbers.
- It’s a good idea to meet your neighbors and find out about any initiatives in the area to combat crime, etc.
- In case of an emergency, make sure you know where to find the main shutoff valve for water, the fuse box and any other important switches.
- HOC and insurance cover will be in place from date of transfer or occupation.
- Always plan a budget for other expenses like maintenance and repair, service costs such as security alarm, gardening services and any other home emergencies
- Every building has a life cycle, which means your home will require major repairs at some point. Repairs must be expected and planned for. Set aside an emergency fund to deal with unexpected problems ranging from major repairs to illness and job loss.
- Live within your budget. Prepare a monthly budget and stick to it. You should monitor your spending every month and evaluate your progress in meeting your financial goals.
Stable Repayment Choice
If you have a small amount of extra money, then you can make a repayment amount that is greater than the required monthly instalment. Your debit order will be adjusted accordingly.
Advanced Repayment Choice
In this case, you have adequate money available and no matter what happens to interest rates, you opt to pay a specific additional amount every month.
Visit us for assistance with your home loan requirements.
Fixed Rate Option
Fixing your FNB Home Loan interest rate will give you the freedom to budget better regardless of interest rate increases.
How long can I fix my rate for?
12, 18, 24, 36, 48 and 60 months
Benefits of a fixed rate
Having the peace of mind of knowing exactly what your monthly bond repayment will be over a set period,
Allow more stability to budget more effectively, irrespective of future interest rate hikes, and
Protect your return on investment from interest rate increases.
Who is it best suited for?
- You prefer regular payments with no surprises,
- You have limited or fixed income,
- You plan to keep the property for a period of time.
Fixed interest rate termination charges
Should you take up the fixed interest rate option and decide to terminate the agreement prior to the maturity date, you will be liable to pay a fixed interest rate early termination charge of up to three months interest or a pro rata amount where termination occurs within the three months preceding the agreement maturity date.
Example 1: Full 90 days interest
Outstanding Balance: R 500 000
Fixed Interest rate: 12% p.a. compounded monthly
Days of interest: 90 days (Maximum of 90 days or lesser thereof, if fixed rate contract is approaching maturity)
Cancellation Fee: R 14 723.45
Example 2: Pro rata 60 days interest
Outstanding Balance: R 500 000
Fixed Interest rate: 12% p.a. compounded monthly
Days of interest: 60 days
Cancellation Fee: R 9 863.01
Contact FNB Home Loans
Visit any FNB Branch for details or Tel: +27 87 730 1144
FNB Online Home Loans, how can we help you?
Providing up to R150,000 SA Cash Loans is number one choice for getting a Cash Loan quick and easy, confidential and simple! Contact SA Cash Loans today!
Based in South Africa, SA Cash Loans offer personal loans of between R 500 – R 150,000 and you get up to 60 months to repay your personal loan. (Qualifying with a low credit score might result in a repayment period of six months for your cash loan.)
Our branches are found in Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg and Bloemfontein in South Africa
Don’t delay, if you are in need of cash today, contact SA Cash Loans directly.
Or apply for a personal cash loan by making use of our online personal cash loan application.
SA Cash Loan’s Services Include:
- Easy Personal Cash Loans
- Personal Cash Loans while Blacklisted
- Quick Personal Cash Loans
- Small Personal Cash Loan
Requirements for getting a Personal Cash Loan
- Cash Loan Applicant must be younger than 65 years old, but older than 18
- Cash Loan Applicant must be permanently employed for at least3 Months
- Cash Loan Applicant must earn a minimum gross monthly income of R3,000
- Cash Loan Applicant must have bank account into which the applicant’s salary is deposited electronically
How to Apply for an SA Cash Loan:
Click on the following link to complete an on-line application form:
Contact SA Cash Loans
Mobile Number: +27 72 536 3021
Address: Strand, Western Cape, South Africa
SA Cash Loans, Quick, Friendly and Confidential Personal Cash Loans made easy!
Capitec Bank Loan offers you up to R230,000 CASH to be repaid in 1 – 84 months.Available immediately into your bank account after approval. Apply Now!
Capitec Bank Loan is ideal for managing your money, whether it’s everyday transacting, saving for the future or getting the credit you need. Note the following after the approval of your loan:
- Money available immediately in your transaction/savings account after approval
- Amount based on your credit profile and affordability
- Fixed monthly repayments
- Consolidate all your existing loans for easier monthly repayments
Free retrenchment and death cover.
For loans 6 months and longer, your outstanding balance will be paid in full
If you’re retrenched when the loan is less than 3 months old, 50% of your loan will be covered
We pay for this cover and the money will be paid to us to settle your outstanding debt
They also offer a monthly loan for your daily needs or emergencies, reviewed every 12 months at a branch.
- Get up to R4 000 in minutes, any time or place
- Transfer money to your transaction/savings account using Mobile Banking, Internet Banking or our ATMs
- Interest and fees only charged on money transferred
- Repayable in full each month
Requirements of Capitec Bank Loan:
- Identification document
- Original proof of residential address (any of the approved documents in your name with your street address)
- Latest salary slip
- 3-month bank statement
Individuals who are self-employed and who determine their own salary and payment date do not fall in line with our credit-granting policy.
Visit any of Capitec branches Monday to Friday (8am – 5pm) and on Saturdays (8am – 1pm). Selected branches in malls are also open on Sundays (9am – 1pm). All branches are closed on public holidays.
NB: Some of our branches are open at 8:30am on mid-month Wednesdays due to training, and that our branches in malls follow mall trading hours.
Please email us on email@example.com if you have any questions about applying for credit at Capitec Bank.
Capitec Bank Loan easy to get.
If you need a vehicle Wesbank Vehicle Finance can assist you to purchase by providing you with the required funding to be paid back in an agreed period of time.
Wesbank Vehicle Finance for the Blacklisted
If you happen to be blacklisted and you need Wesbank to finance you, then all you need to do is negotiate with the company or individuals who blacklisted you and get ITC to clear your name and go back to Wesbank your application will be considered.
The following are steps to apply for Wesbank Vehicle Finance.
Step 1: Pre-screening
When starting a new application, you will need to visit any of the Wesbank branches and see a consultant who will ask a few questions to verify whether you qualify or not. If you qualify he or she will provide you with an application form. The following questions have to be met for you to qualify:
1. Are you buying from a private seller?
2. Are you a South African citizen or have a valid permit to live in South Africa?
3. Is the vehicle a rebuilt or stolen/recovered (Code 3)?
4. Do you (the applicant) have a valid South African drivers licence?
5. Do you (the applicant) have a clear credit record?
6. Do you (the applicant) earn R6 000 or more per month?
7. Is the amount to be financed more than R30 000?
8. Is the vehicle older than 10 years? If all of the above questions are met with a YES, it means that you qualify for a car loan from Wesbank.
Step 2: Complete the application form
The application consists of 8 pages. During the application process you will need to provide the following information:
1. Personal information, including a valid ID or passport number
2. Contact details
3. Spouses details (if applicable)
4. Employment details
5. A summary of your monthly income and expenses
6. Home ownership details (if applicable)
7. Banking details
8. Details of the vehicle / asset you wish to purchase
Step 3: Application submission
Once you have completed all the information necessary for the application, you can submit the application for processing. This processing takes a few hours within the wesbank branch, after which you will receive a fully vetted credit response from Wesbank. The response is in form of an email and/or SMS confirmation of your application and a reference number.
For further queries or questions, please contact:
Telephone: 0861 137 137
Fax: 0861 101 833
Hours: Weekdays 8am to 5pm Saturdays: 8am to 12pm
Wesbank Vehicle Finance, how can we help you!
If you need to consolidate all your debts and be debt free, Lifeline Debt Solutions is there to offer First AID in your financial matters. Find Out Now!
Debt is quickly becoming an epidemic affecting people of all incomes and backgrounds and when it comes to the workplace, can result in low morale, increased stress levels, creditor’s calls to the office and a dramatic fall in the productivity of staff. Lifeline Debt Solutions is your solution.
Lifeline Debt Solutions your Financial First Aid
Lifeline Debt Solutions offers comprehensive, highly effective debt solutions and as one of the largest debt counselling organizations in South Africa, we also specialize in counselling groups about debt. So if you think your employees may benefit from talking to us, get in touch and arrange for us to come in and see your staff or call us today to discuss your individual requirements.
At Lifeline Debt Solutions we offer you a personalized service including the best advice as to which debt solution is the most appropriate for your situation.
We will also seek to help you reduce your expenses to enable to you contribute more to your debt repayments and get debt free as soon as possible.
Lifeline Debt Solutions is a debt management company wholly focused on helping to resolve the debt problems of individuals. We operate across the whole of South Africa with our head office in Durban.
We differ from other debt companies in that we offer a comprehensive range of services and solutions not simply debt counseling, each tailored to your own individual circumstances, whether you own a property makes NO difference.
These can range from debt consolidation, debt management, debt reduction and debt elimination.
Importantly, we have a solution to help ALL our clients and our number one goal is to help you solve your debt problems.
Our staff are fully qualified debt counselors and we are registered with the National Credit Regulator (NCR).
Contact us today for free debt advice that considers all debt solutions based on your own circumstances. Our fully trained, professional and friendly staff are waiting to take your call.
Simple Step by Step guide
Contact a LDS consultant who will explain the process and costs and send you the application form with a list of the documents we require for the process.
We will notify all your credit providers, the NCR and the credit bureaus of your successful application for debt review.
Issue a Form 17.1 to inform creditors that you are under debt review and request a certificate of balance for your account.
Once all the relevant financial information has been provided we will issue your creditors a Form 17.2 to confirm the clients over-indebtedness and inform creditors and credit bureaus via the NCR Debt Help Website.
LDS will set each client up with a Payment Distribution Agency (PDA) who will distribute the allocated payments to each creditor accordingly.
LDS will forward each credit provider with a detailed proposal outlining your agreed budget, the number of creditors included and a repayment plan for each credit provider.
The Credit Providers may accept or decline the proposals and if all do, LDS will obtain a consent order which will then be forwarded to all the credit providers. If one or more of the Credit Providers does not accept the proposed repayment plan, LDS will submit the application to high court for the magistrate to make a final decision.
You are required to make the agreed monthly payment each month to the Payment Distribution Agency (PDA) for the duration of the debt review.
LDS will provide annual aftercare for each of our clients , to establish whether or not their circumstances have changed
Once all your debt is repaid, LDS will issue you with a Clearance Certificate (Form19) which we will send to all your credit providers, the NCR and the credit bureaus. Within 5 business days you credit record will be clear.
How to get Assisted
1. Application Fee:
R50 + VAT + any bank charges
(Bank transfer: R57)
(Cash deposit: R72)
This is for your initial assessment and placing you under the Debt Review program.
Lifeline Debt Solutions DO NOT CHARGE YOU AN UPFRONT FEE.
2. Initial Fee
Once we have completed your application we will be able to establish whether you are over indebted or not, and inform your creditors accordingly.
At this stage we will access the amount you are able to pay towards your creditors on a monthly basis.
Your monthly payments will be made to a government appointed Central Distribution Agency. There will be an initial set up fee.
This fee will vary depending on the size of your monthly payment but will not exceed R3000 + VAT. (R4000 + VAT for Joint Applications)
3. Ongoing Fees
5% of monthly payments to the Central Distribution Agency will be charged to a maximum of R300. And thereafter it will reduce to 3% in year three
Contact us today for free debt advice that considers all debt solutions based on your own circumstances.
Our fully trained, professional and friendly staff are waiting to take your call.
Text your details and get DEBT FREE TODAY ! – 082 584 9872
Call Our Expert Advisors on 0861 001170
Lifeline Debt Solutions Loan is your financial First Aid for all your debts consolidation!
If you are Blacklisted and really need a debt consolidation loan or simply a loan to put you back on your feet, Consider Debtlab Loans, Apply NOW!
They have the ability and knowledge to negotiate with many renowned lenders on your behalf to find the best deal for you, and secure quick and hassle free loan approvals.
Based on your details, they will submit your application to our partner that best suites your needs. They take ownership of all the paperwork, making it more convenient for you. Best of all, there is no additional charge to you for making use of their service.
Debtlab Loans for Easy Debt Consolidation
Them and partners have been assisting individuals and businesses for years and you can be assured that you are dealing with companies who understand your financial circumstances. They will do their utmost to assist.
Their skilled team of call center agents process all applications within 24 hours and treat your information as highly confidential. Should you have any queries, you can contact them and they will assist.
Please note: All our partners adhere to the National Credit Act and NCR regulations. They do not offer financial advice. We are a FREE online referral service and forward your queries and applications to our certified and qualified lending partners. Once they submit your application you will deal directly with the lending partner.
You can advice them which of the following loan you want. Various loans we are offering:
1. Cash loans,
2. Pay day loans,
3. Online loans,
4. Instant loans,
5. Personal loans,
6. Bad Credit loans.
For pay day loans, you can easily apply to up to R1,000 for the first time and the amount increase to up to R15,000. These are payable same day. For personal cash loans you can apply for up to R200,000.
While we assist with blacklisted loans and money without credit checks, you still need to overcome the following restrictions.
1. Need to be over 18 years,
2. You may not be under administration,
3. May not be a pensioner or over 65 years,
4. People under debt review may not apply,
5. Must have SA identity document.
6. Need to be employed, If you met the qualification above, apply for a our loans with no credit checks online and get your bucks instant.
Contacts Debtlab on the following:
Working Hours: 8am – 5pm (Mon – Fri) and 9am – 2pm (Sat)
Phone: 021 300 1077
Fax: 086 696 0686 or 086 594 1005
19 Loop Street
Cape Town Central
Debtlab Loans are the best loans for the blacklisted, putting them on their feet!